You have payment options:
- One-time Discounted, Lump-sum Payment
- Auto-pay enrollment
- Installments (only available if started in May prior to season)
NOTE: You may select the Lump-Sum or Auto-Pay programs from the drop-down menu on the home page of the website, under this page or the tab heading “YOL Tuition Payments”.
Please note, you need two things to enroll in autopay plans:
- Approval and a password from the YOL Program Director
- A PayPal account with your credit or debit card to use to enroll in the autopay.
Here are the steps to enrolling in Autopayment Plans
1. GET APPROVAL: Contact the YOL Program Director to request approval to be on the auto-pay program. (Approval is required so that we can look at financial aid and other options, as well.) NOTE: You can set this up and get approval the morning of the annual retreat at the information/registration desk.
2. SET UP YOUR PAY PAL ACCOUNT: To set one up, please select “Personal Account” when you visit this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection
3. VISIT WWW.YOUTHORCHESTRASOFLUBBOCK.ORG: Once your account is set up, you will return to the YOL website and click on the tab “YOL Tuition Payments” tab to enroll in one of the tuition autopay programs. Enter the password that you were provided with your auto-pay approval.
4) SELECT PAYMENT OPTION: If you have applied for partial aid and been awarded the Partial Financial aid OR if you were awarded a Partial Crowder Scholarship last concert cycle, you will select the 5-month Auto-Payment Plan. All other students will select the full 10-month Auto-Payment Plan.
Monthly payments are set at $37.50/month unless otherwise arranged.
Once enrolled, you can not cancel these payments for any reason – even if your student drops out of the program OR if your student is expelled for violation of the Commitment Form they signed at the beginning of the season.
There is an additional fee for paying out by month.
By clicking subscribe below, you agree to these conditions.