Current Orchestra Managers:
- Iris Britton, Prelude – email@example.com
- Angelica Vasquez, Prelude – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosa Salazar, Philharmonic – email@example.com
- Jamie Shipp, Philharmonic – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kerry Robins, Symphony – email@example.com
- Peter Martens, Symphony – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make a difference and help support our orchestra’s success, making a meaningful contribution every week during rehearsals as an Orchestra Manager or Volunteer.
Orchestra Managers are essential to our organization and provide exceptional service to our students, parents, and conductors. Each Orchestra Manager will earn tuition for one student for the semesters in which he or she participates or provides services. Orchestra Managers arrive at 1:00 p.m. at the rehearsal location to begin the setup of the rehearsal space. That includes placing chairs and music stands according to conductor’s direction. Orchestra managers are responsible for taking role, assisting students with questions, overseeing snack time, assuring students are in their seats when break is over, and assuring that all students have been picked up after rehearsal time. Orchestra managers may leave by 5:00 p.m. if all students have been picked up.
If you are interested in becoming an orchestra manager, please email email@example.com.